Library materials and data services
Library supply, bibliographical services, preservation, conservation and stock management of library materials.
- Bibliographical services
- Providers of bibliographical and cataloguing services, and tools for the online discovery of books, e-books, audio, film and other library materials.
- Conservation, bookbinding, preservation, protection, repair
- Conservation, binding, restoration, preservation and protection of books, documents and other library media and materials, including CDs and DVDs.
- Library suppliers
- Library suppliers providing book supply and promotional services, journal subscription agents, foreign language suppliers, and suppliers of resale items.
- Library stock management
- Services to support effective stock selection and stock management processes, supplier selection specifications, stock analysis, circulation and disposal.