- Submitted material
- Terms and conditions for the submission and uploading of material to the website
Terms and conditions
By using this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content is the copyright of Designing Libraries C.I.C.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Images, logos and trademarks appearing on the site may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright holders who have licensed or permitted their use on the site.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy content to individual third parties for their personal use or interest, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may make reference to and links to content on the site from other websites and in published material, and reproduce extracts of content for review or referencing purposes provided such reproduction does not contravene the rights of the copyright holders who have licensed or permitted the use of copyright material, images, logos and trademarks on the site.