- Contact Peters
- Link to the Contact us page on the Peters website.
Creating library designs with a difference
From large, purpose-built, open-plan spaces to narrow corridors and classroom corners, school libraries come in many shapes and sizes.
Whatever the size or situation, we aim to put your library at the heart of your school. A place where discerning students will want to be seen, and where books are displayed to good effect, maximising their appeal and encouraging reading for pleasure.
Following an initial consultation and survey, our experienced designers will provide you with an innovative, colourful 3D design, completely unique and free of charge. The design will include our high-quality, specially designed and manufactured shelving, seating and soft furnishings. We are also able to create bespoke products as well as personalised variations of our existing products to suit your space. Should you wish to go ahead, our expert, DBS-checked fitters can then install the library, saving you time and energy, and providing you with a library space that your students will love.
Contact Peters and we’ll take care of you every step of the way.
- Call our design team on 0121 666 6646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll discuss your library design requirements and arrange a full consultation and survey.
- Our designers will create a unique 3D design that takes all your needs into account, plus a no-obligation quotation.
- Our professional fitters will install quickly and efficiently, with minimum disruption
The children's book specialist
From board books and picture books to fiction and non-fiction for primary and secondary, we have over 30,000 individual titles in stock at our Birmingham showroom, and you can also order online. We offer support for the new curriculum and learning intervention programmes, as well as providing a wide range of bespoke book packs and carefully selected class sets.
Peters offers a range of book services to make your life easier. Use our Personal Shopper service and let our librarians select the best books to suit your requirements, or we can help you with jacketing and labelling so your books arrive shelf-ready.
Products and services
- Library storage solutions
- Kinderboxes, trolleys, spinners, book display units
- Library shelving
- Exclusive range of rugs and mats
- Modular seating, floor cushions, beanbags and poufs suitable for all age ranges
- Library design service
- Children’s book supplier with jacketing and servicing options and no minimum order
120 Bromsgrove Street
Tel: 0121 666 6646