The event takes place on Tuesday 11th July from 10.00 to 16.00 at the Murray Library, Chester Rd, Sunderland SR1 3SD. It is free to attend.
Topics will include:
- Encouraging student led innovative use of library learning spaces
- Promoting the use of existing library spaces to support innovative teaching and creative activity through academic collaboration
- Fostering community outreach and engagement in learning spaces
- Developing staff to go beyond functional support to promoting change by encouraging the use of technology and flexible learning spaces
- Delivering wider and more varied activity and use of existing learning spaces as part of a refurbishment, between refurbishments or on a shoestring
- Collaborating across the institution in order to take a portfolio approach to learning spaces